Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Smokeless Tobacco

sirveyr

7 days and I am feeling better. One thing I noticed is that I am sleeping better with out Tylenol PM. had to the first two nights. I have a can of shredded coconut when I open it up it looks like magets to me and the urge subsides a little. I have found that drinking water does help at least I am peeing 4 times a day instead of sneaking off for a dip.

No nasty bottles laying around or spilling over everything. Thanks for all the support out there. I was a can and a half a day figure that at 4.00 plus I can afford to get that new pistol I am wanting before Christmas.

Also nice to get kisses from the wife without asking if I got crap in my mouth...

later,

John

• 1 month later...

Well, it's been 100 days since I kicked the nic bitch to the curb.

Thanks to all of Team SSF for their support.

Yes, I will continue to bring the sunflower seeds to the matches to keep Greg and myself fueled for hosing. :roflol:

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Today is Day 400! I think that my math is correct, but either way, no nicotine for me...hell, I've even given up soda pop. What the hell is wrong with me? :lol:

Good job! I took my last one on March 1st of this year after dipping for + 17 years. I've been off and on over the years but this time I don't even miss it.

EG