Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Easy Hit front sights

SIXXgun

I just bought a Miculek 327 and it has a fluorescent front blade sight on it. In the box, there is a small package the sight came from and it is an Easy Hit front blade (Easy Hit....Tom Knapp). That sight glows like the neon signs that guided me through college. Anybody seen em for sale, or know where to look? I emailed Easy Hit, but no response yet.

JM

I've been in contact with Easy Hit. They only made a limited run of the fluorescent front sight blades, and all went to the S&W dealer network. I haven't been able to track any down as of yet. However, the guys at Easy Hit say they might be interested in producing a run of them. Would any of you be interested in them? If you haven't seen them the entire front blade is fluorescent plastic, installs just the same as the iron sights. I like it, especially up close. Long range may not be too good, though.

I'm definitely considering putting some up fron to Easy Hit, not intending to profit, just to pass them on. What do you guys think? Would they move if not priced too high?

I'm not trying to advertise...just seeing if there is any interest.

Justin