Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Last stage was GREAT.

Jman

I realized I fired the last four rounds with my left foot outside a fault line. :angry2:

Thought I had planned well but took (for some reason) those last two targets for granted.

Sounds like I need to think again.

Jim

I realized I fired the last four rounds with my left foot outside a fault line. :angry2:

Thought I had planned well but took (for some reason) those last two targets for granted.

Sounds like I need to think again.

Jim

I did something similar a couple of months ago, except it was my first stage of the match, and I was the first shooter. I felt my foot go over the fault line, but nothing engaged that I needed to pull it back. Luckily I had to move after the two targets. Shot the stage, and just had to take the penalties.

I have since been more attentive of the feet, when there is a tight fault line in stage (shooting around a barrier).

Live and Learn :cheers:

Doug

I did the the same thing a couple of months ago, but for absolutley no benefit. Shooting around the right side of a barricade, I had my left foot outside of the left line of the box behind the barricade. 6 shots - 6 penalties. You'd think if you're going to get penalties, you'd make sure to get some advantage from them.