Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Push ups, bench press, pec deck....

I have been a little lax for the past few weeks. Normaly I hit the gym three times a week but I have slacked off to just running a little. Yesterday I took my Benelli out for a 85 round workout. Today I noticed a slight soreness in the front of my right shoulder as if I had been to the gym. When I took off my shirt a while ago there was a slight bruise in the same spoy and I knew why. Recoil. When I am in shape and hitting the gym regularly this does not happen. I have allowed my body to get a little soft and it is not up to the pounding anymore. I will fix this problem starting on the morrow.

My friend I would suggest getting a Kettlebell and working out Spetznas style take a look at it a good friend of mine quit practicing for a triathalon, and trained only with the kettlebell and won second place for his age group. I believe in the kettlebell that why I have so many. check out dragondoor.com and see what Pavel has to say. I have more Kettlebells than I have Saigas what is wrong with this picture.

I quit working out for a while then went to a 3 gun match and was winded in one of the stages, I could not even keep my Saiga 7.62x39 on target it was wierd.

Practice holding your shotgun AGAINST your shoulder instead of letting it free recoil and you won't have a problem! Look at Taran and ask yourself if he works out religiously! KurtM

Practice holding your shotgun AGAINST your shoulder instead of letting it free recoil and you won't have a problem! Look at Taran and ask yourself if he works out religiously! KurtM

I am likely to get in a hurry and do just that. I tend to just point the thing and shoot. I do get my hits but several peopled have noticed that sometimes I do not get a proper mount and cheek weld. Thanks Kurt, I will slow down and work on my form.

OS