Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FINALLY Moved In!

trodrig

We finally got moved into our new house! We moved in LAST weekend but it doesn't feel like we were completely moved in until just yesterday. We moved out of our old house on May 27th and had been staying at my parent's place until the new house was ready. That wasn't bad at all especially since they live on 55acres and I was able to shoot a little bit after work! :) But, with the Dillon packed up, I was limited to the 22 after all my super comp ammo was expended.

After unloading the Uhaul we almost immediately began work on the fence to contain Abbey and Ranger, our two Brittany's. That was 3 and a half days in the 100+ Texas heat for me and my dad but we're finally done!! There's still a TON to be done but now we can at least pace ourselves. And, more importantly, I've got a dedicated indoor room for reloading that I can start setting up and get my butt back out to some matches!!

Thomas

Once you get the reloading room up and running add pics to the gallery.

Actually a before and after would be cool. The one you had in the old house compaired to the new one.

Enjoy the new house.

Yeah, you were right Alamo. He had every intention of getting us in at the end of May but, well, "stuff" happens!

I'll take pictures of the loading room when I get it set up. Actually, I'm probably going to have to set up temporarily in the garage just because I don't have time with everything else going on to do the inside room proper. But, I want to SHOOT damnit so I gotta get some ammo loaded! Right before we moved I got a shipment of 2000 pieces of brand new Starline brass that needs to be filled up!

Thomas