Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help deciding on STI model for Single Stack Class

glockstan

.40 is the way to fly especially with the 10 round mags coming out. Don't let anyone tell they don't make a difference. You will not need the all the time but when you do they can save just enough time to make a difference.

Richard

correct me if i am wrong but all major calibers are limited to 8 round mags in single stack. and 10 rounds for the minor. They would be very nice for limited 10 tho.

Im with you tho 40 is the way to go(even tho mine is a 45)

Edited by lowetlx

.40 is the way to fly especially with the 10 round mags coming out. Don't let anyone tell they don't make a difference. You will not need the all the time but when you do they can save just enough time to make a difference.

Richard

correct me if i am wrong but all major calibers are limited to 8 round mags in single stack. and 10 rounds for the minor. They would be very nice for limited 10 tho.

Im with you tho 40 is the way to go(even tho mine is a 45)

You're not limited to 8 round mags, but you are limited to 8 rounds in the mags (and still fitting the box) for major. Minor you can have 10 in the mag. Probably what you were trying to say :) but just in case figured it was good to point out. R,

Richard

I thought you couldn't shoot 10 (or even 9 for that matter) rounds in Single Stack???