Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Helmet cam stages

D__

Tried my new hoosercam for the first time. Here are some stages - I'll try to get them all on Youtube. The best would be having both helmet and regular cam but I wanted some feedback on the video anyway.

I think I'm not snapping to the next target as I should. Reloads are chunky. First outdoor shoot of the year for us in Alberta Canada. Actually it snowed since. Time to start getting back into the game and work on my deficiencies.

Q13 Stage 1

Q13 Stage 2

Q12 Stage 5

Tried my new hoosercam for the first time. Here are some stages - I'll try to get them all on Youtube. The best would be having both helmet and regular cam but I wanted some feedback on the video anyway.

I think I'm not snapping to the next target as I should. Reloads are chunky. First outdoor shoot of the year for us in Alberta Canada. Actually it snowed since. Time to start getting back into the game and work on my deficiencies.

Q13 Stage 1

Q13 Stage 2

Q12 Stage 5

The hosercam or really any headcam isn't very good for evaluating performance. I have one and have found out after I recorded the hosercam and a separate camera on a tripod the two shows two very different runs even though its the same run on the same stage. Don't get me wrong the hosercam is an absolute blast but it doesn't show foot work and any movements through a course of fire.

Overall I think it looks pretty good, just hard to give any tips without seeing you and the whole course of fire.

Flyin