Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 30th Annual NRA Bianchi Cup

All,

Well the Cup is 12 days away. My last full day in the office was todiay. Total entries so far, 145; Total cash and prizes for 2008 are over $80,000. The Bianchi Staff truck will be packed and loaded on Monday, 12 May with departure same date. I will be in the office until 1 pm on Monday with my boots scheduled to be on the ground in Colombia at approximately 5 pm.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you in Colombia, thank you for all your support, may God keep you and your families always.

Travel Safely

"The Quest for the Cup, starts now."

Tom...

May we all have safe journeys to from and during the greatest match on earth.

Yes, the 30th Bianchi Cup is upon us, and just a decade or so ago I was one of only 3 - 4 Virginians shooting the match. My first 1981, then not again until 1996 then ever since.

I believe we will have about 20 shooters from Virginia at Bianchi this year. This is due to the efforts of Alan, Kevin and a handful of others and the interest that has been raised by us shooters. Virginia will have a junior, a lady, at least one senior, a couple LE guys, 3 MARINES from Quantico, and some may even say a midget. .........and the NRA HQ staff are from VA too. See you in Columbia, and thanks Tom Hughes for your efforts, and welcome Brian Zins, one of the greatest bullseye shooters ever.

Have fun, be safe and enjoy the journey.......you will never forget it!

Martin :cheers:

Hi, All,

I am still in Louisville for the NRA meetings and have had the pleasure of working with Mr. Zins today. What a GREAT person. Semper Fi and there are great things in store for this years cup.

See you all on Monday after driving in from Louisville. See you at the bar, Mark, Ryan, Don, Brian, and you guys from NZ and Aus.

David

PS save some beer for me.