Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello everyone, another newbie here.

boba

If you can find another mag or two, get it before the match. Some field courses are 32 rounds and you'll be one short. There are lots of stages that are 24-28 rounds and you could run dry if you miss even a couple of times. Some clubs will have stages longer than that, but it's not terribly common as the rule book says 32 is the max (level I matches can get around this). Good luck!

Bart

Bart thanks, I bought all there was locally but I have 2 ordered so I will have 5 as advised, don't think I will be sleeping much..:)))

It was great talking to you Bob ..... I will help you get in to this gun game in a safe and fun way. I will help you grow fundamentally. I look forward to sharing rides with you to the local matches her in MI. I can see from this thread that our conversation about gun choices has already came up. This forum is a real jewel .... scour it and take notes. There are a Lot of experienced shooters @ CCRC .... watch listen and learn ther as well. See ya Sat @ the club to set up.

H

It was great talking to you Bob ..... I will help you get in to this gun game in a safe and fun way. I will help you grow fundamentally. I look forward to sharing rides with you to the local matches her in MI. I can see from this thread that our conversation about gun choices has already came up. This forum is a real jewel .... scour it and take notes. There are a Lot of experienced shooters @ CCRC .... watch listen and learn ther as well. See ya Sat @ the club to set up.

H

Harold I can't tell you how great it is to have a mentor this close, I have tons of questions. Cya tomorrow.