Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bianchi Cup 30th Reunion Match

Allgoodhits

Fellow shooters and guests of the greatest pistol match in the world:

Display the flag or banner of your country, state, territory or whatever your region is at the 30th Bianchi Cup. Let's show the NRA, the host state of Missouri, the United States and the entire world that this match is special.

I suggest that we display a flag representing our region, state or country while we have a shooter on the line during the Cup at each event. Would this be neat, to have a Flag bearer or simple flag stand flying at the Practical while someone from your region is shooting. Would it be neat to see four different flags waving while shooters are shooting the plates or the practical. Three different flags while shooters are on the barricade etc. This should have at least one flag flying at each event all the time during the tournament, and possibly a dozen or more flags flying at the same time, depending on squading.

My belief is that such a "positive" demonstration of "origin pride" and the show of the diverse international appeal of this tournament will draw media, and sponsor attention. The media doesn't give a crap about shooting sports, they would rather report a mass killing. However, a display of people from all over the world, joining together in a contest while displaying a flag from their State or Country, now that would be a sight.

If I can beg my brother for it's use. I will bring a Virginia Flag that was flown in the jungle of Viet Nam during the late 1960's with Hotel Company 26th Marines.

I'm seeing what 12-15 Country Flags, hopefully 50 US State Flags, and perhaps dozens of region ot territory flags. Let's do it!

Martin :cheers: