Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ruger GP100

MPK

Does anyone make a cyedx holster for Ruger gp100? Barrel is cut down to 4.25"

Does Ruger make a replacement cylinder to convert from 357 to 9mm, if so would moon clips work?

Just checking for a freind Thanks Mike

Mike - If the barrel is cut down to 4.25", rather than being a factory length, any holster will have to be a custom job. A workaround for this is to use a Yaqui slide-type holster, which only covers about an inch of the barrel near the frame, leaving the rest of the barrel exposed. One made for the S&W L frames would work, and I know Don Hume http://www.donhume.com makes one in leather. I can't think of anyone who offers this in Kydex.

As for the cylinder, I'm about 99.99% sure that Ruger has never made the GP-100 in 9x19. Someone else here may have different information, though.

Does anyone make a cyedx holster for Ruger gp100? Barrel is cut down to 4.25"

Does Ruger make a replacement cylinder to convert from 357 to 9mm, if so would moon clips work?

Just checking for a freind Thanks Mike

Did Ruger ever make a 9mm GP100?

The easiest way to have a 9mm GP100 would have it rechambered.

Pinnacle does it and TK customs sells moon clips.

Custom cylinders for Ruger DA revolvers are always a very tricky proposition. If the job is botched, Ruger will not sell cylinders to ANYBODY and they scream bloody murder if you send them a custom gun that needs repair. They will replace everything with factory parts and they'd probably charge you for it. The moonclip conversion might work but I'm not sure if you'll be able to do 9mm and .357 interchangeably.

Dave Sinko