Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

win super fill

bhutch

Hey fellas, new to the forum but have been shooting uspsa since the mid 90's. My question is, I never here anyone talking about using winchester super fill in there 45's. I have been using it for years in my gold cup and have had great results. A couple of my friends that sold out to the hi cap

(limited) division all say that when they shot 45 they loaded clays because it had a softer feel with the 230. Any comment on that. Just kidding about the sold out hi cap guys, both my son's shoot 40 para in limited and think I am a dinosaur

Hey fellas, new to the forum but have been shooting uspsa since the mid 90's. My question is, I never here anyone talking about using winchester super fill in there 45's. I have been using it for years in my gold cup and have had great results. A couple of my friends that sold out to the hi cap

(limited) division all say that when they shot 45 they loaded clays because it had a softer feel with the 230. Any comment on that. Just kidding about the sold out hi cap guys, both my son's shoot 40 para in limited and think I am a dinosaur

Each to his own I guess...I like the faster powders with 230's and Clays or Solo 1000 does it for me. Of the Winchester powders, I prefer WST over WSF in .45 although, WSF shoots great in my 9MM's.