Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Stealth Limcat Holster?

Crunch

Hello guys!

I am planning to buy a new holster, and I've pretty much made up my mind on the Limcat.

The problem now is that I've found what's claimed as the "New" model. "Stealth Limcat Holster".

I searched and searched, but all information I found was about the model everyone uses, but nothing regarding this new model.

New model can be found here:

http://www.rushusa.com/html/products/limcat.html

I might be "TOTALLY" wrong here, but seems to me that the one above is different then the one on Limcat's website. So guys....anyone know anything about this???

This new "Stealth" model seems to have less adjustability as it doesn't look like it allows any sideways adjustments (tilting inwards or outwards from your leg).

Old model can be seen here:

http://www.limcat.com/newpicts/STEALTH02.jpg

Any idea guys?

Thanx!

Crunch

i have the new Limcat :wub: and your second picture is the NEW Limcat :) . i could not access the other picture, but i just assume they haven't updated their photo :mellow: . if want to be sure you have the new version may i suggest searching Shooters Connection they have the new one's @ $179. good luck with your shooting and hope you love your limcat as much as i love mine.

Thanx Magaman, I also just recieved an e-mail from Limcat telling me that the one on Rushusa.com's site is infact a VERY outdated model.

So...ya.....I just made a fool of my self.....anyways, thanx for the reply.

I'll be ordering one very soon.

• 1 month later...

I just got a new Limcat Holster. I'm new to Limcat and to open faced holsters in general. 2 questions: 1) is there a way to pull the holster closer to the body? It seems to hang way out to the side, affecting my balance. 2) Is it OK to loosen the screws holding the lock lever so as to make the lever easier to flip? The way I have them they are pretty loose, and I'm afraid they will work out quickly. Maybe some lock-tite is in order.

Yes, you can adjust the tension on the lever. You have to pull hanger off to get at the bolts, but it isn't hard at all.

If you don't like the hanger supplied on the Limcat (new or old), I highly recommend a system like this one:

limc.jpg

http://www.wcc.net/~jkmccoy/shop/holshang/holshang.htm

Kelly "The Professor" McCoy is a member here. He may be slow with delivery, but the wait (and the price) is well worth it! In the interest of full disclosure, I'm not just a customer, I'm a Beta-Tester :D

Alex