Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Eo tech brightness

vipertech

I have a bushnell Halo sight and I'm having trouble picking up the retetical in bright/sunny day light on a light/white target. Even with new batteries it doesn't seem to matter. Overcast/dark target no problems. Would the Eo tech 512 work better in these conditions? Any coments welcome, Pro or Con.

I have a bushnell Halo sight and I'm having trouble picking up the retetical in bright/sunny day light on a light/white target. Even with new batteries it doesn't seem to matter. Overcast/dark target no problems. Would the Eo tech 512 work better in these conditions? Any coments welcome, Pro or Con.

I have no trouble seeing my Eotech in the bright Arizona sun. I do turn it up a ways though.

Make sure that your glasses are not Polarized.......ask me how I know......I fought that for a while and noticed that my regular sunglasses were fine, but the Polarized ones didnt pick up the reticle.

Make sure you check that, they might have fixed that now, but it threw me for a loop when it happened!

See ya,

DougC

• 4 weeks later...

I have no trouble seeing my Eotech in the bright Arizona sun. I do turn it up a ways though.

+1

My EOTech 512 works just fine in BRIGHT conditions. You just have to crank it a bit higher than normal. I hadn't thought about the polarized glasses issue mentioned above. That could be the issue.

• 3 weeks later...