Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IDPA beta testers needed

Jane

Yes, folks, the Beach Bunny is looking for a few good men... :cheers:

(More specifically... you need to be designated as a Club Contact by IDPA in order to test this software on their website.)

When IDPA HQ started gathering classification records centrally through their website, I offered to write a free (i.e., no cost) software program that clubs could use to make interacting with the website easier. I had a version pretty much put together by last summer, but neither I nor IDPA has had time to test it thoroughly.

Note that ForScore version 2 already includes all of this functionality. This program is just intended for those who don't want to buy my scoring software

However, even if you're already a ForScore user, you can still help beta test. For that matter, you can take your ForScore shooters data file and drop a copy right into the data folder for the free classifier software.

If you're interested in trying the software, you'll find download link and details here.

Please use the link on that page and post any comments or bug reports on my support forum.

Please also note that I'm not looking for suggestions for additional features... just trying to make sure that it's functional and solid.

Thanks in advance to any of you who are willing to help with this project.

Jane Fleming

A16849

Beach Bunny Software

Edited by Jane

Yes, folks, the Beach Bunny is looking for a few good men... :cheers:

(More specifically... you need to be designated as a Club Contact by IDPA in order to test this software on their website.)

When IDPA HQ started gathering classification records centrally through their website, I offered to write a free (i.e., no cost) software program that clubs could use to make interacting with the website easier. I had a version pretty much put together by last summer, but neither I nor IDPA has had time to test it thoroughly.

Note that ForScore version 2 already includes all of this functionality. This program is just intended for those who don't want to buy my scoring software

However, even if you're already a ForScore user, you can still help beta test. For that matter, you can take your ForScore shooters data file and drop a copy right into the data folder for the free classifier software.

If you're interested in trying the software, you'll find download link and details here.

Please use the link on that page and post any comments or bug reports on my support forum.

Please also note that I'm not looking for suggestions for additional features... just trying to make sure that it's functional and solid.

Thanks in advance to any of you who are willing to help with this project.

Jane Fleming

A16849

Beach Bunny Software

Your still the best Jane. I will let the Bass River contact know he needs to get on the stick. I may end up doing it myself, so I better be careful.

Gary

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to those who helped test this software.

It's now available for download from the Club Contacts' page on the idpa.com website.

(If you have the current version of ForScore you do not need this free software, as you already have the ability to upload Classifier results to the IDPA website and to check your shooters' classifications and membership status.)