Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Yes, it is official. RBGC Practical Shooters will host the GA State Match for 2008 on October 24-26. We are still in the planning stages but I hope to have a match book ready no later than April 30th and registration forms online by the same time, mabye early April if we are lucky. That is all I can tell you now as everything else is still being decided.

For those of you who would like some general information about River Bend Gun Club you can visit www.rbgc.org. However, I have not created an IPSC/USPSA page off the main site yet (only 10 months behind) so please do not be concerned with the rules about jacketed hollow points that you may see there. There is an Action Pistol pistol page on the web site, which is similar to IPSC, but it is another venue all together. Also, there are local hotels and restaurants listed however we have not negotiated any pricing yet so if you make reservations now you may miss out on a discount. I assure you this will be a great match and worth the trip to north Georgia during a beautiful time of year.

Thanks!

Mark

P.S. If there are any sponsors reading this post, I have already started contacting past sponsors. If you have not sponsored this event in the last year or two and would like to discuss doing so please email or PM me.