Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

cartridge dimensions

JBeach

Looked in the search feature but had no luck. I believe there was a link somewhere on this forum that had pages of drawings of all the different calibers cartridges. I thought I had it saved but it must be on the work computer. I just recieved my caliber conversion kits and calipers from Brian and was wanting to check some brass dimensions. Does anyone remember where the link is/was or sugggestions on where I could find such drawings of brass with the particular dimensions on the drawings. Thank you in advance.

JB=Jerry Beach

I was going to send you to Clymer Reamers website but I see that their page with reamer dimensions is under construction.

The next one I thought about was 4-D Products Rentals. They have a few pistol calibers listed for their rental reamers. Hope this helps.

http://www.4-dproducts.com/display.php?group=Pistol+Calibers

Bill

edited to add: You might find some of the info you need in a reloading manual if you have one handy. If not, post the rounds you need dimensions on and maybe someone on the forum can help.

Edited by Flatland Shooter

Flatland Shooter, not the link that I was thinking of but it will accomplish the same thing. I just wanted something I could print out to have available for reference at my reloading bench. Thank you for the steer in the right direction! Much appreciated.

JB=Jerry Beach