Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Para P18 Grips

cave_canem

I just picked up a Para P18.9 frame with Caspian Slide and don't care for the grips that are on it... I assumed (yes, I know) that this gun used standard 1911 grips, but it has the oversized grip screws and a different setup for the grips.

Is there anyone out there making grips for this frame? If not, I will look at contacting Para and getting the stock grips for it.

Thanks for any help...

-kevin

They are not the same as a 1911. The available grips are pretty limited. If you like the shape of the stock grips, Hogue stocks wood grips. Hogue and Pachmyer (sp?) make rubber grips. Then, there's always the custom grips :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info... The only grips that I was able to find when I looked earlier were the Pearce grips... The ones that are on the gun now are a replacement grip that are a white color. I just don't care for the way they look with an all black gun. I just ordered up the Weigand mount to put an Aimpoint on the gun and that is all black also.

I did check out the Hogue grips and I will probably end up going with the Pearce grips as they state that they are "Ultra Thin" and the gun already has a big grip frame.

Thanks for the quick reply!!! :-)