Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rivercity shooters, IPSC style shotgun match

Not being familiar with the conditions at blackhawk range when it does rain, i'm hoping it won't!!!!!!!

the slug thing is something that has been numerous times in international comps. but like the Texas star, is intimidating at first and then once done is really just a mind game, and knowing ones equipment.

I hope you can make it Lee, you'll enjoy yourself.

Trapr

There will not be the DUST problem that Kurt and I had in Greece.

The conditions were explained to me to be, rice paddy- like. However, we are scheduled to have sunshine and clear skies for the next week, thru the weekend.

The props for the stages are coming together, and we intend on having a nice match.

You can go to the River City Shooters, website for up to date info.

Trapr

What happened to sunshine and clear skies? :angry2: I live about 30 miles southeast of ABIA and I cannot walk out back because the soggy clay soil would suck me in. Ok, let's think positive now.

Trapr,

The River City website says 9 am start. Is that signup or hammer down?

Lee

I read it as sign up,

Lee I don't know about our weather guys, last week they said sunshine and clear skies, and the next day they said, what we have now. Its not looking good, we should have an answer today, personally I'd cancel right now, but i'm just designing the match, not the host club.

Since this is supposed to be an introduction to this type of match, for most of the participants. I would rather have decent weather, and a fun time than, people having to struggle with conditions, and get a bad impression of what should be a very fun and good time.

If it does get cancelled, plan on us trying again later this year.

Trapr

This match has been postponed, with the date to be determined later.

Weather, road, and range conditions have played a part in the postponing of the match.

Thank you for your interest, and check back with us, this match will be held at a later date.

Trapr