Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

N.E.Ohio classifier match

Crooked Creek will be holding a classifier match this weekend. They are setting up four stages. Be sure to check the web site for details. Set up and squad times have been changed for this match. Weather looks to be great for either day.

I'd just made up my mind to go to the match at Airport Area Speed Shooters/McDonald Sportsmen outside Pittsburgh PA (six stages, one classifier) instead of making the drive to Miamisburg when I see this. I wonder why the didn't make the 5th stage a classifier also?

Back to the drawing board with the planning I guess. Could be another chance to blow "Bang and Clan" and cheap with less than 70 rounds required!

I could almost put this in the "What I Hate" section... Three matches I'd like to shoot all on the same day! :blink:

SLM,

You can shoot the Crooked Creek match on Saturday. The only catch is, you have to help with setup. We will start setup at 12:30 PM and should be shooting by 2:30 PM. We have to finish shooting by 5:00 PM since the club is having an event starting then and they like to have it quiet. :rolleyes:

Bud