Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NEW! THOR 223 & 260 AR-Compensators

sinnsyk

Okay, so not a Tanfoglio item, but the second latest item in my own product line.

Introducing the THOR 223 and THOR 260 Compensators for AR-15 and bolt rifles.

The THOR compensators is made out of 416 Stainless here in Colorado after my design. Over the past 14 years or so that I've enjoyed shooting AR-15 rifles I've had a large variety of compensators custom made as well as tried various manufactured comps. I've tried 2, 3, 4 and 5 port comps in different shapes and lengths. My experience have taught me that a 3-port comp with good size side ports and top ports to provide sufficient downforce is the ticket. Nobody made exactly what I wanted, so here it is...

The THOR 223 is a beautifully machined compensator that fits onto 1/2" - 28TPI threaded AR-15 barrels in .750" diameter.

The THOR 260 will fit AR-10 threading; 5/8" - 24TPI and tapers to .800". It is a very effective compensator that can be fitted on an AR-15 in 6.5 Grendel or a bolt-action .260 Rem / AI long range gun.

You can get it here: THOR Compensators at Henning's Shop

I fitted a THOR 260 on my AR-10 by opening up the last port for .308. Soon I will also have the THOR 308 specifically for AR-10 rifles and bolt action .308's.

And in the same product line there will also be an ODIN 260 and ODIN 308 which is Thor's father. It features a similar design, but with more aggressive angled porting to handle the heavier caliber rifles. It is a comp designed for bolt-action rifles !

Here's a picture of the THOR:

THOR223.jpg

It shows up on your website as a "F2 Compensator"...the F2 has been on the market for years, and while the F2 looks very similar isn't quite the same as Thor :)

Might want to change the text. Looks like a nice product!

Alex

Thanks Alex,

It was an old heading from when I was selling the USPSA gauge and F2 on that page.

When I get a little more time here, I'm going to write up an article with some videos about the comp. We've shot it on AR-15 and AR-10 and are very happy with it. Settles the gun very nicely and give it a lot more downforce.

Edited by sinnsyk