Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sight picture

kimmie

See attached. I got the off this site a while back.

I like that - I've copied, enlarged and printed the pictures. I think it might work! Thanks so much.

I've also tried the suggestion of putting the muzzle of the gun right on a piece of blank white paper, having them drop the muzzle until the sights disappear and then slowly bringing it back up just until the sights reappear.

Actually, thanks everyone - all the suggestions were great and I'm trying them all.

donna

I like that - I've copied, enlarged and printed the pictures. I think it might work! Thanks so much.

I've also tried the suggestion of putting the muzzle of the gun right on a piece of blank white paper, having them drop the muzzle until the sights disappear and then slowly bringing it back up just until the sights reappear.

Actually, thanks everyone - all the suggestions were great and I'm trying them all.

donna

Cool! I remember making those pics (and some others) a couple years ago in Corel Draw. hehehe I'd forgot about them.

Anyways, here's a site that may help you. http://www.recoilmag.com.au/botheyes.htm

Edited by Pierruiggi

donna

Cool! I remember making those pics (and some others) a couple years ago in Corel Draw. hehehe I'd forgot about them.

Anyways, here's a site that may help you. http://www.recoilmag.com.au/botheyes.htm

Those pictures are great! Hope you don't mind me reproducing them and using them in my class. I also like the ones on the link you provided. I'd love to see any others that you have!

Donna