Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WalterMitty at Arkansas

hopalong

Like the last Arkansas section match I attended I had the pleasure of shooting with ole Walt...........He sure looked like he was having fun, and as usuall was doing a good job of making the Ti cylindered 625 sing!!!!

But it kind of wen't off key at the Chrono!!!! :( I'll let him go into detail there! ;)

We had a great squad of mostly Okies and Vols, I don't think there was a razorback to be found in our squad and we didn't even get to make fun of them Pigs either. <_<

Unfortunately there were only two (2) wheelgunners there at the match, I know of 3 that shoot them that were running some type of bottom feeder (Yes I'm guilty) and Mike and Steph were not able to compete this year.

He did make the TX star look quite easy to shoot (I followed him in the shooting order) and then since he smoked the star I thought I'd just follow suit.............Hmmmm 5 plates on a star, 10 shots to clean it............glad I had 19 rounds in my magazine! :P

THANKS KEN!!!!

As always, good to see you and will see you in Shreveport.

Hopalong

Yeah, I decided to shoot minor like Bubber to see what that was like. ^_^

I'll bump my charge up a mite before my next trip. I still think that chrono was just a tad slow...164.1+

Oh well, the Arkansas State champion beat me fair and square. I hope we see Jeff shooting Revo at more matches.

It was a great squad and great fun and a great match. I have to marvel at how far Dave H. & Co. have brought that match in the last 9 years. Try to find another Section match that passes out 11 guns and thousands of dollars in prize tables. They are few and far between.

I'll be in Area 4 with hot ammo and a new FO rod in my front sight. B)

I would just go with factory ammo next time. Something where you can feel the heat when they chrono it.

I was thinking 45 Super would do the trick.