Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People Who Think They Are Exempt From Taping

racerba

On Saturday, at the recent Area 6 match, I was squaded with the worse couple of people I have ever shot with - ever. There were 12 people squaded but on the first 6 stages, only the same 4 or 5 people were helping tape. The others were just standing around or checking out the next stages while the others shot and help paste. Our last stage before lunch, the baseball standards, I was the last shooter. There were only 3 people left aside from me helping paste the last 4 shooters - and one of those people was not even a shooter. Granted, there are only 4 targets, but how come it's the same people having to do all the work?

Anyway, I confronted our squad on the first stage after lunch and that helped - a little. The rest of the squad started to help out, but there seem to be these 2 guys that seem to feel that they are exempt from taping. ...[edit]... I did see one of these guys put one paster on a target - only after the RO yelled for some help taping (only because I was on the line waiting to shoot).

I thought this was a volunteer sport where everybody helps out each other. I don't expect everybody to paste all the time. At least get your arse out there a few times during the day. Apparently there are others out there who feel that it's beneath them to lend a helping hand.

Edited by Flexmoney