Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ccw Shooting In Cleveland

the link insists I answer questions before I can read the rest of the article.

what happened? did mr.Wells get robbed ?

If I remember correctly, the questions were non-invasive and did not ask you for any personal information.

Anyway, Mr. Wells was getting robbed by the 2 teens. Buford, on of the teen - 15 year old, had a gun. Mr Wells pull out his own gun and shot Buford dead. Now the neiborhood is up in arms against Mr. Wells. Go figure.

Another update: http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/....xml&coll=2

Sixteen-yr-old accomplice charged with murder (also assault, several gun-related charges), will be tried as an adult. He, as well as the other (now deceased) assailant, were on probation at the time of the robbery attempt.

I can't quote legal precedent but, if the Prosecutors are successful in getting a murder conviction in this case, it MAY send a message to the punks.

CCW holder has not been charged and there's no indication that he will be charged with anything. Unfortunately, he's been driven from his home/neighborhood and is still trying to live 'under the radar'.

It has been surprising that the (usually anti-gun) local print and broadcast media keep emphasizing that the CCW holder acted in self-defense wtih a legally-carried concealed handgun.