Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Xl650 On The Way

After taking a hammer to my Pro1000 I have no means of reloading now. I have been messing with that thing for years, and finally got fed up. I think my Dies survived the Lee massacre though.

I'm probably 50/50 (40/9mm), so I'll soon order a caliber conversion kit for the 9mm. I have 2-3 major IDPA matches, and the Va/Md Sectional (USPSA) coming up soon. I have enough 40 Major, but I'm out of 40 Minor, and 9mm ( Hello WallyWorld :wacko: )

Need I say....I can't wait for the Dillon! I ordered it with the Strong mount, and extra primer p/u tubes.

It can't get here too soon.

Hey Brian, Thanks! I may end up coming back, and hitting you up for the bullet tray.

I may, or may not end up using the strong mount. It will depend on the heigth. My bench is pretty tall, and I already stand to reload. I'm thinking the larger footprint will aid in stability, and rigidness (is this a word?).

Anyway, I thought hard about the 550, but I'm use to auto indexing. Hence the 650.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I scared off others with my Lee story. Oh well, it'll make a great commercial for Dillon presses :ph34r:

Can't wait. Thanks again!

Bill

Nice move ordering the 650 Bill. And don't think I didn't take notice of your ManCrush in your Avatar :wub: Of course I will have to share that with our IDPA crowd. :P

Angel

If you do I sware I'll get even :angry:

I don't know how......But I will :ph34r:

Hey , Dave's a cool guy. It was my fantasy to meet....um, er....my plesure to meet him.

Watch it, or we'll Glock up on ya :P

Wow! Just wow! what an awesome piece of equipment. far superior to my last one :rolleyes:

Couldn't have been packaged any better. Instructions were very clear. Setup was a breeze. I'm just'd eth-tatic (using my best Mike Tyson voice)

Thanks to all for the previous help, and input.