Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm pissed now! :angry:

+1

I couldn't believe it. 1.5 hours and NO fight.

Won't be paying for any UFC PPVs for a while...

Yah me too. WTF I was stupid enough to watch the whole damn thing :angry:

This combined with BJ Penn kicking the crap out of St. Piere and St. Piere getting the win anyway has soured me on the ufc. I hope they don't screw up pride fighting with the same bs. :wacko::angry:

Good deal.

I recorded Survivor, Ultimate Fighter and what was supposed to be the White/Ortiz fight on the same DVD. Turned out I miscalculated and didn't have enough room on the DVD.

I went to bed and watched the DVD the next day, and was pissed I didn't far enough into the show to see the fight. I did sit through entirely too much of it, as it turns out.

Ortiz is nuts if he thinks I'd pay $40 to see him and Dana fight. I'll pay for Chuck, Matt and Rich, but that's about it.

I wish someone would point out a good example of Pride fighting. The few times I've seen any Pride at all on TV wasn't very impressive. I'm under the impression their current middleweight champ is the UFC Welterweight reject Frank Trigg, but I could be seeing stuff way out of date. Right now there's no way I'd pay to see any of it. Is there a rentable DVD out there that would be a better example?

I'm really hoping UFC doesn't start to stink(stink is too mild a term) like WWE always has, but it does seem that the smell is getting stronger. Of course that smell could just be Ortiz.

I heard about the Bonner steroid results and his suspension from the announcers during a televised UFC event quite some time ago.

I didn't need any forums to find out and they obviously weren't keeping it a secret.

I hadn't heard about Silvia, but I really don't pay attention and tune out anything concerning that doof.