Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida State Championship

Sharyn

As always awesome work, Sharyn!

Edited to add: Stage 8; What was the second beep during Shannon's reload all about?

One of these days we'll have to work out a deal for you to video my sons.

B)

i think its because he missed the reload and cursed :D ....darn smooth shooting though

Shannon won the match and it was well deserved. Not bad from a West Virginia guy. :lol:

The comment below from PW is very true;

You guys ever notice how Shannon looks when he's shooting? Hell the way he looks all the time really. He looks like he could rip your friggin head off and make you say "thanks for the make-over".

Good shooting bud!!!

Edited by Sandro

Yes, as I was blowing the reload I was reminiscing about a male canine......or something like that. :)

So we (Sharyn) through in a creative audio edit.

Oh, come on... I can't imaging you verbalizing any kind of profanity! ;)

You guys ever notice how Shannon looks when he's shooting? Hell the way he looks all the time really. He looks like he could rip your friggin head off and make you say "thanks for the make-over".

He looks harmless to me... <_< Actually, I think it was last year's state or section that I crossed path with Smitty and when he looked at me I was ready for "WTF are you looking at?" but it ended up being only a friendly "What's up?"

Sandro, FEZ? WTF? :lol: Jr. and Francisco had a blast watching you shoot the hay bale stage. They said you jumped the steps onto the platform a la Spiderman. Impressive shooting!

South Carolina anyone?

Edited by Nemo

Yes, as I was blowing the reload I was reminiscing about a male canine......or something like that. :)

So we (Sharyn) through in a creative audio edit.

Oh, come on... I can't imaging you verbalizing any kind of profanity! ;)

He looks harmless to me... <_< Actually, I think it was last year's state or section that I crossed path with Smitty and when he looked at me I was ready for "WTF are you looking at?" but it ended up being only a friendly "What's up?"

Sandro, FEZ? WTF? :lol: Jr. and Francisco had a blast watching you shoot the hay bale stage. They said you jumped the steps onto the platform a la Spiderman. Impressive shooting!

South Carolina anyone?

Thanks dude, I was having a good time. I like seeing your kids and other kids shooting, it makes me feel better. Because I know they will be the future of the sport we like so much...

I am done with big matches for now, maybe the Limited nationals...

Sandro