Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kansas Single Stack Championship

Shooters,

For those of you in the Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri area, the Air Capital Practical Shooters club in Wichita, Kansas is hosting the 2002 Kansas Single Stack Championship on Sunday, March 24th at our outdoor range.  We have secured generous sponsorship for this match.  The match will consist of 8 stages shot in a one day format.  Equipment rules are similar to the Single Stack Classic match up in Barry.  We are offering cash pay-outs to the top 10 finishers and a generous prize table including 2 single stack pistols.  Check our website at http://www.wichitaipsc.com for more details.

Hey Jack, this is Steve Broom from Wichita.  I am the match director for this single stack championship.  You might remember that you and I met and shot against each other at the Arkansas IDPA Championship.  Check out our website for the details, we would like to have you at the match.  I was actually looking for a way to get a hold of you, I know you are a fellow single stack fanatic.  Email me : wichitaipsc@yahoo.com.

Later dude...