Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I recently downloaded Explorer 7.0, and seem to like it...but I have a problem. In this forum and others, when I scroll down and find a topic I want to read, then read all the replies, I press the back button to return the original page. Instead of returning to the last place I was on the topic page (like using the previous version), I go to the top of that page and have to start all over.

I tried to call Microsoft, but that was a joke. Does anyone have an idea on how to correct this??? Thanks.....Hank

I finally realized I had to get rid of it last Monday by restoring to an earlier date.

I use a real estate software called ZIPFORMS on my notebook that would work at home but not at the office.

THAT just about about to drove me over the cliff!

FM

Edited by Front Man

I finally realized I had to get rid of it last Monday by restoring to an earlier date.

IE7 is usually uninstallable through Add/Remove Programs. I had to remove it from several computers because it breaks websites - like the NICS EZ-Check.

Thank you all for the input. I have discovered one thing. If I use the back button in the upper left corner of the computer screen, I go back to where I should be. Also, if I right click on the mouse, and hit the back entry, it's ok. But I've always used the back button on the keyboard...it's so much easier, but that's where my problem exists. Now if I could just train my keyboard to perform properly.

Have a good day.....Hank