Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Midway's "free Freight"

I emailed Midway's office of the president the other day to ask why they didn't offer USPS flat rate shipping for bullets and other heavy stuff. I used to like using the Rainier bullets in my .45, but shipping was outrageous through UPS so I quit using them. Here's the response I got back.

We are currently running an experiment to gauge the interest on larger bullet quantities using the flat rate boxes. To find out which bullets we offer go to our website MidwayUSA and do a search on “Free Freight”. In addition to bullets we are also trying brass, lead ingots, and shot.

I might just go back to shooting Raniers in .45, which would be nice if jacketed prices keep going up. My Kimber barrel hates lead and moly coated, but loves plated and jacketed. <_<

I emailed Midway's office of the president the other day to ask why they didn't offer USPS flat rate shipping for bullets and other heavy stuff. I used to like using the Rainier bullets in my .45, but shipping was outrageous through UPS so I quit using them. Here's the response I got back.
We are currently running an experiment to gauge the interest on larger bullet quantities using the flat rate boxes. To find out which bullets we offer go to our website MidwayUSA and do a search on “Free Freight”. In addition to bullets we are also trying brass, lead ingots, and shot.

I might just go back to shooting Raniers in .45, which would be nice if jacketed prices keep going up. My Kimber barrel hates lead and moly coated, but loves plated and jacketed. <_<

Thanks I'm going to check it out.