Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Turtle Moving Up

markwilliston

I'm not much for putting stuff down on paper, so this will be my training journal.

A bit of background, haven't got a clue where I heard about IPSC :) Honest, it just happened and FAST! I went and watched a match, was lucky to stick with an awesome squad, and I ordered a gun on the monday. Always wanted a 1911 in .45ACP so I ordered an STI Trojan 5.0 It's not the perfect gun for IPSC, but it's a keeper.

Actually borrowed a gun to do the black badge course, and shot my first match a month and a half later. I was very fortunate to meet Murray Gardner, he did my black badge course, and has been coaching me since.

Finished the year with our BC provincials and got top of the D, oh so close to C :)

My previous job had me gone for extended periods of time, when I was home it was awesome and I did a lot of shooting, but I never ever caught up with reloading. 10pm the night before provincials I was still loading my match ammo.... NOT this year!

As far as my gun, hopefully I am done tweaking it for now. It's had a nice trigger job, Tungstein guide rod from EGW, polished up the insides, 12 lb recoil spring, ambi safety, and magwell from STI.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First live practice of the year was thursday. It was a learning experience, but not really the shooting kind. I had a magwell from STI install, and came right from the gunsmith to the range.

Get all setup, load and make ready. Put the mag in, mag falls out. Great, I left the gun at the gunsmith without the mags.... find an allen key so I can get the magwell off and practice.

Okay, it's all good now. Gonna start the year off with Bill Drills. The buzzer goes, good draw, bang the slide doesn't close after the first shot... The extractor didn't grab the one out of the chamber. Mag out, clear the one out of the chamber and start over. BEEP, BANG, same thing.... mag comes out, lock the slide, sorta take a look at the extractor (aparently didn't look good enough) looks dirty. Try again, BEEP, BANG, wtf..... lock it open and take much closer look the extractor isn't dirty the just plain broken :)

Back to the range bag, for the spare extractor. It goes in okay, but can not get the firing pin stop in. Take it out, nope gonne need some work to get the firing pin stop and extractor together.

That's enough at the range for one day :-)

Friday was a beautiful day, so decided to go back out for a practice.

Started off with Bill drills, gonna get that baseline for the start of the year. Shot it 9 times, 2 didn't count cause of B's. Best time 3.2 with a 1.7 draw.

Did Strong and doubles, and weak hand doubles. Shot placement was good, almost no tape outside of A. Weak hand thumb still getting used to being on top of the safety.

Good practice

Practiced on range 6 today, didn't want to pick brass in the snow so I shot from the cover. That put the tagets at about 17 yards.

Setup 2 targets about 3 feet apart, worked draws and transition between targets. Freestyle had good shot placement, seemed to be pushing the shots a little initially but it went away. Strong hand was good, and weak hand was a little wild :)

Don't do shoulder workout at the gym on practice day.

Bullet choice for the year is gonna have to be made pretty quickly.

Work isn't supposed to interfere with shOOting :) Just got back from a Toronto-Dallas-Toronto-Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary turn, and it was snowing in Dallas...

Dry fire practice tonight, been using Steve Andersons book.

Par times for 10-year index and surrender 10 yard index around 1.3

Weak hand index down to 1.7, and reload feels good at 1.2. The new magwell sure makes it a lot easier.

Reloading has gone good the little bit I have been home. Just about time to switch back to Montana golds and see what works best.

Toronto tomorow...

Just got home from a 3 day pairing of late nights. I am on reserve this month (I fly for the airlines) living in Vancouver, and being based in Toronto means I have to do some sitting time in Toronto. I try and avoid it like the plague, anytime I am on reserve I try and get signed up for the longest pairing of flying I can find. Work wise it's been excellent, I am way ahead of most of my collegues for flying time this month, the goal is to be out of hours and at HOME for the last 10 days.

Training wise it's not soo good. Yesterday I was a beyond tired, and just left the gun stuff alone. Tonight dry fire went well, 10 yard surrender index down to 1.2, 10 yard strong hand index at 1.4, and 10 yard turn and draw down to 1.4

I had been doing the turn and draw away from the gun, which worked well for foot placement. But after watching some video clips, and reading around here... I have been trying the turn and draw into the gun. It does seem faster, gonna try it at the range next.

Reloading wise, I am well ahead of the game on practice ammo. I've got one and a half protein supplement tubs full of bullets now. Just finished loading the last of the 200gn copper JFN bullets. Cost wise, I think I may just shoot lead bullets this year. Gonna decide that over the next couple of weeks.

Tomorow morning I catch the 7am flight to Toronto and my work day of flying starts later in the afternoon. If all goes well, should be home for live fire practice with the gang on thursday.

Overall thins are coming together nicely :)

Long but fun four days of flying, got home mid morning thursday with very little sleep. Talked to Murray around noon and he said lead going down range at 3pm, way too nice of a day not to go shooting :)

Dry fire is helping, draws are coming out faster and more natural. Did a lot of draw, 2 shots and holster from 10 yards. Then draw 2 shots weakhand and holster. Still getting used to having that ambi-safety for my weakhand thumb.

Murray wanted to do some bench shooting on his gun because some work had been done on the sights. At 25 yards he wasn't very happy with how his gun was grouping, so I said "try mine, and see what it does". On the one hand I was really happy with how tight my gun shot, on the other hand, I need to spend some more time on the bench so I can shoot my gun as well as Murray did.... :P

Dryfire tonight, more later.

Dry fire went well last night, after reading http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44956 on the draw, it really got me thinking about how I put my hand on the gun. This website is wonderful for just about anything shooting, if you can think of a topic, it has probably been discussed.

Kept dry fire pretty simple last night, spent about half an hour on three excercises. Started with 10 yard index with a par time of 1.2, then Surrender index at 10 yard also at 1.2, last was Burkett Reloads with the mag coming just to the magwell. Did those also at 1.2

My work schedule isn't allowing the amount of dry fire I would like, but I can allready see improvement. The range times are coming down, but more importantly it feels right. I competed at the national level in another sport 10 years ago, and it's wonderful getting back into that frame of mind.

For Dry fire, I picked up a CED 7000 timer just after christmas. I can't say enough good things about it for home use. It's tiny, I keep it hanging from my gun belt (don't even notice it) with the buzzer on soft, the neighbors aren't getting pissed at me, and setting par times on it is sooo easy.

Tomorow I have to go back to Toronto for 4 days of flying, same captain I had on the last pairing so it should be fun. The best part is, once we are done my work month is FINISHED!

Finished flying for the month last night in Toronto, got home around lunchtime today. Wanted to get out for some shooting practice this afternoon, but the 3 hours of sleep I got last night kinda made me think more about inspecting my pillow when I got home....

On the positive side, no more going away till the end of the month and hopefully the first week of march will be off as well.

Tomorow I am going down across the border to pick up the shooting chrono and tripod I bought off ebay. Tripod should come in handy with my video camera for practice as well.

Tonight I spent about half an hour just doing reloads from all 4 mag pouches. 1.6 par time from trigger pull to back on target.

Now it's time for 12 hours of sleep....

Beautiful day today, warm and sunny is much better than the snow storm in Toronto when I left that place yesterday morning...

Picked up my Chrono and Tripod today. It's the Chrony F1 Master, looking forward to trying it out next week. Much easier than trying to get a friend to bring his out for testing loads.

I did video of my dry fire tonight can't post it yet, cause I haven't got a clue how to do that. Soon :-) Hands at sides index is down to 1.1 par time, turn and draw felt good down at 1.3, and weak hand index getting better at 1.6 Dry fire felt really good tonight.

Got up this morning very very sore. I helped out some friends with a womens athletic sporting event, working on the production side of the event. It was a lot of fun, but DAYUM is it ever a lot of work putting on something like that.

With the goals of putting on at least 10 lbs of good weight, getting my ass into better shape, and stepping up a couple levels in ISPC.... There is only one way to start the day. BIG BREAKFAST :D 3 eggs, one bowl of oatmeal, vegi juice out of the juicer (carrots, apple, and celery) one protein shake with a banana and yogurt.

Next off to the gym to work the only part of my body that doesn't hurt. Today that would be chest. An hour later off to starbucks for a meeting with the club memebers that are putting on the Nationals at our club this year. http://www.pcdhfc.com/2007/ It is coming together nicely and we allready have over 100 entries!

It wasn't the prettiest day, but I went up to the club after the meeting to at least get some bench shooting in. I forgot that sundays is trap shooting day, so range 4,5, and 6 are closed. Range 7 is the public range and it was a ZOO. While I was asking the RO about the other ranges there was a girl in there trying to talk on a cellphone, with the constant sound of gunfire all around I couldn't do anything but laugh. Decided to leave the live fire for another day.

Tonight had a pretty good dry fire practice. A month and a half into it, I can't say enough about Steve Anderson book or the CED 7000 timer. Right across the board .2-.3 drop in the times, and more importantly it feels more natural. Also getting alot out of reading the other journals on here. It's not possible to make all the booboos in life, much easier to read about how others did some of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from 3 days of very very early mornings on the east coast. I did get a good dry fire practice in on friday before leaving town. Monday was the toughest of the three days. 4:45am check in in St. John's Newfoundland, that's 4:30 time zone earlier than pacific. Sorta like waking up at 11:45pm to go to work, which means going to bed mid afternoon... I'm not bidding anymore of those trips. The upside to the early checkin was that I shoulda been back in Vancouver by noon, and able to go shooting in the afternoon. With great skill and dexterity however, something on the airplane broke and I didn't get home till midnight...

Dry fire went well tonight, weakhand is still not my favourite. Not sure if it ever will be :-) but I'm working on it.

There is a club match that I hope to be able to shoot at the end of the month. I'm scheduled to work that weekend, but gonna see if I can trade with somebody.

Sleepy time now

Well I just won another lottery at work this week. They were looking for people to work in flight planning to help the old guys with a new crew sked program. Instead of commuting to Toronto for my flying, I get to do some 4 hour shifts in the flight planning room here in Vancouver instead. This means eating well, regular schedule, gym every day, and dry/live fire at will.

Had a good dry fire practice wed night, still doing the basic drills. Gonna start adding a few more, get my feet used to moving at home.

Yesterday we did live fire, never really got warmed up. Might be the fact that is was cold and rainy :D We had 3 targets at 10 yards, and two shooting positions about 3 yards apart. 6 shots, then transition to station 2 for 4 more shots. My draws didn't really flow that well, the last one I nailed and got some good splits. We didn't stay shooting long cause it was pretty miserable out.

We have a club match next month at POCO, so inside work was the name of the game yesterday. Taped up what seemed like a million targets before heading off to starbucks.

I've made the decision to go with lead bullets for my match bullet. At least to get the year started off. 200gr lswc feed so nicely through my gun, really can't mess around with FTF using other bullets right now. I'll keep trying to get a jacketed bullet of some kind that is really happy with my gun.

Note to self, when Murray gives you a box of 1000 200gr LSWC don't put them in the gun bag that allready has 200 some odd loaded rounds of 45, cause it is gonna be one HEAVY G#$%@@#N bag :huh:

Edited by markwilliston

Had a pretty good dry fire last night, made it a long one and tried to drop .1 off all my par times. With my time working in flight planning, I"ve got the greeen light for the club match at Thomson mountain on the 25th, looking forward to it.

It is amazing what you can do in the gym when eating properly. I've been cranking up the metabolism the last couple weeks and it's working. Had an AWESOME leg workout this morning, probably be walking like a duck tomorow.... just feeling good all the way around.

For my dryfire at home, I've got the targets taped up to the patio window. It's been working well. Calamaty Jane was talking about training in front of a mirror, so tonight I practiced in front of the window (it's dark outside, so it's pretty much like a mirror). Seeing the gun come up out of the holster and on target is pretty cool. One step at a time.....

What an awesome day. That about sums it up...

Had a good dry fire practice last night, really tired pushing myself. Then backing it off a little in live fire feels pretty good.

Practice with Murray and Tracey wasn't till 6pm tonight, and it was way too nice of a day not to be up at the range, so I had two practices today. Few things I needed to spend some time doing on my own, most importantly trying out the new chrono to confirm my match load. That went very well, got numbers for a few different loads for my gun, and most importantly I didn't shoot the chrono :D

In dryfire, I am getting my par time down around 1.0 for freestyle draw and it feels pretty good. I set myself up at 7 yards, and just did one shot off the draw. At 1.5 second draw I'm solid A's, no worries, coming back down to 1.4 a few C's come in and at 1.3 the consistency isn't there yet. Gonna keep working that dry fire every night. It was soo nice out, I just ran through a few more drills with a little bit of movement. Spent some time soaking up sun rays at the end picking brass, and went down to the bottom of the hill for some sushi.

Back up to meet Murray and Tracey. Murray had a new toy last week, I saw some mags on the table that looked suspiciously glock like, I thought there's no way, NO WAY he got one of those. YUP, he did. He's been teaching some people that use glocks so he figured he'd better get one. I have never been a fan of them, I've tried them a few times, it's just not my gun. If I had to have a carry gun, that would probably be my choice, but sure as hell not for IPSC. I don't know what model glock it is, but it's in .40 and it's black, and it's pretty much new out of the box. I shot one mag with it, and did hit the target reasonably well. It would have been nice to have a thimble for my trigger finger :D I have a lot of respect for you guys shooting glock in competition. I think your crazy, but I do respect that you can shoot that damn thing that well :)

Anyhow enough playing around, we setup 3 targets. 2 angled together, and another about 2 yards over. We started from 12-15 yards, and engaged the targets with a total of 10 rounds while advancing to 7 yards. Once stoped, reload, and do the string of 10 shots while retreating back to 15 yards. This is where I got my first taste of what it's going to be like shooting lead this season... 10 quick shots while advancing slowly makes for not very good vis.

After that we finished off with Bill Drills. The atmosphere was pretty relaxed, everyone was having fun. At this point I had pretty much shot all the practice ammo, and was now into what was left of the chrono ammo I brought along. We couldn't really score the targets cause they were pretty much shot to rat s#$t so it was more of a cadence excercise. Murray won of course, can't remember his low one but he did have some 1.8's. I wanted to get 2 seconds soo bad, I managed 2.11 2.09 and 2.08 but no 2 seconds. Tracey got a 2.1 but her gun was being a little finicky so she wasn't pushing to hard.

My round count at the end of all that was a shopping bag pretty heavy full of 45 empties B) Definitely an AWESOME day.

I must have whupped my butt yesterday, cause plans for me going to the gym this morning went away when I woke up with enough time to eat and get to work :blink:

I don't mind that, it's a good kind of tired, and it's great to be pushing myself to that level again.

Dry fire went well tonight, weak hand push the gun out to the target. Sleepy time now, gonna burn my shoulders off my body at the gym in the morning.

This week is going pretty darn smoothly, another gorgeous day out today. Worked out the shoulders nicely this morning and then half an hour on the bike. This afternoon I was gonna go out and wash the car, but decided to make a quick hundred rounds on the press first. With the patio door and curtains open, it was so nice standing in front of the press I stayed and made about 600 rounds AND got a tan at the same time :D Now THAT is productive.

The car is still flithy, but that'll be one of tomorows projects (maybe)

One problem I find with this forum, there is a lot of good info, but then I forget where a certain topic was. I am always looking for new books to read, and one of the other diaries not that long ago was talking about a samurai. I thought the name was mumashi (that's not it) Samurai didn't turn it up on search either, last try was sword. BINGO, it was Xre talking about it with Catfish and it's Mushashi was the name I was looking for... :)

Dryfire went well tonight, more solid everyday. It's nice when the draw is smooooth and fast. Spent some extra time on reloads tonight, and more weakhand. Live fire tomrow.

It's all relative, 1.2 seconds is not a very long period of time. After finishing a dry fire excerise with a .8 par time, bumping back to 1.2 seconds seems loooong.

Yesterday was another pretty awesome day, although when it started off with me thinking I lost my wallet it wasn't soo cool for a little bit. Relatively quick leg workout, but good enough for me to be walking a stiff today. After lunch we had an early practice, warmed up with some freestyle then strong hand, and then weakhand from 7 yards. Then we moved back to 15 yards for some more stronghand/weakhand. Next we had 3 targets 1 yard apart, from 15 yards. 6 shots freestyle, then 4 shots strong hand. Next string 6 shots freestyle 4 shots weak hand. I was struggling a bit with the holster, so I took it off and tighened everything down more which seemed to fix it. I had one string near that end that went just awesome.

Murray somehow got a bunch of us from the club tickets to the premier of the movie "Shooter" which we saw last night. Fun movie with some good bang bang shoot'em up.

Today, did a chest workout in the morning. Dryfire this evening, very happy with where my par times are this early in the year. Need to cut out some more mini targets for the patio window.

About a year and a half ago I did a booboo on my elbows lifting heavy in the gym. It seems to be flairing up on my right elbow this last week. Seated cable rows and or 1 arm dumbell rows it really doesn't like, no matter how light. I'm kinda wondering if the action of pulling the handle on the press is agravating it to? Gonna go see the doc this week, and see just what is wrong and if physio or cortizon shot or whatever I have to do to make it good.

Because today was such a rainy day, seemed like a good idea to do some inside stuff. I've had a digital video camera for just over a year, and made a fair number of tapes from trips and neat stuff. Never actually don't any editing, just made tapes up till now. Today I sorted out how to get it on the computer.

Todays dryfire wasn't my regular training session. I wanted to get video of most of Steve's basic drills.

I learned a couple things immeadiately from looking at the video. First, my desk is a Disaster ZONE! :) After seeing it on video, I spent about an hour sorting out what was on it, what needed shredding, sorting etc... Another thing I learned, I make faces sometimes on the draw. Usually it happens when I struggle getting the grip on the gun.

Lets see how this works out. Yes the camera is mounted on a tripod...

First clip on youtube hands at sides draw, followed by surrender draw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT692ROKVsMdryfire

More coming once I figure out how to post photobucket videos...

Comments appreciated

Edited by markwilliston

Busy couple days, picked up a new book the other night "Samurai Strategies" 42 strategies from Mushashi's Book of Five Rings. This one looks like something I can learn from.

Live fire today, went down early and did some more chrono work. Even though I said I wasn't gonna let it happen, I am 4 days away from a club match and still working on match load... :) think I have it sorted out, one more test thursday to confirm everything.

Did some organizing of score cards, and just some cleanup in the clubhouse before practice. Lots of little things to take care of before our club qualifier next month.

By the time we got organized for shooting, it was raining pretty good and getting kinda dusky. Range 1 is well lit and covered so we setup down there. Nothing fancy tonight, just setup at 15 yards and did a bit of everything. Surrender draw feels better, gonna work more on hands at sides draw. My hits were good, but the draws seemed to be more in the 1.6-1.7 range. Overall good practice.

Chapter 1: Set Goals

Really didn't wanna get out of bed this morning when the alarm went off. Had to get up early to get a workout in before work. Awesome leg workout, although at the time I would rather have been somewhere else...

Didn't have a whole lot of energy this evening for dryfire but did a good half hour. Working on keeping the shoulders back when I am "relaxed". I have also noticed the last coupe live fire pratices that I am crowding the left side A/C line. Spent some time tonight just on trigger pull.

Chapter 2: Life-or-death disipline

Samurai Strategies

Yesterday was my last day working in flightplanning till I have to be in Toronto on the 30th. Today was supposed to be live fire in the afternoon, and then setup the RO boxes for our april qualifier. Had a pretty good back workout this morning, I've just toned the weight way down and my elbow seems to be happy with that.

We are having the monsoon season this spring in Vancouver. Normally we train rain or shine, but today was just unbelievable. I packed up all the stuff for a soggy practice, but Murray was nice enough to call and see how crazy I was feeling. We decided it might be a better dry fire than live fire day :)

I like the feeling of pushing up the speed on dryfire, finding ways to get it together just a little quicker. I also really like the feeling when you slow it up one or two tenths and it flows smoooooth. Now if I can just get smoooooth and fast :huh: Turn and draw was going really well tonight, eyes on target and everything follows.

Chapter 3: Train to win

Samurai Strategies

Sometimes it hard to keep everything positive :) Day started off great, got a whole bunch done, including good shoulder workout +20 minute on the bike, got all my tax stuff organised (looking forward to the money), got the oil changed on the car and had it washed.

The awards for next months flying came out today, I kept my bid really really simple. All I wanted was the two days off for the qualifier at PoCo on the 7th and the Qualifier on the 8th at TMSA for the two qualifier matches. All I got was a lump of coal :( On the saturday afternoon I have to fly back to Toronto for an early departure sunday morning :( The next local ones aren't until June. I'm sure it'll all workout, just been really looking forward to those two matches. On the plus side, I have 5 days off leading up to the matches... and after the 5 day pairing, I have 9 days off... Anybody wanna trade?

Dry fire went well tonight, one thing I noticed last night. When I am transitioning through multiple targets my trigger pull is pushing a bit right. Glad I caught that, one more step to work on.

Chapter 4: Be Prepared

Samurai Strategies

CLUB MATCH!

It was supposed to rain heavy all weekend, but yesterday afternoon the skies parted, and it looked like the sun was here to stay! Got up nice and early and drove out to TMSA to help with the final setup. The corvette stayed at the bottom of the range cause there was a river flowing over the road halfway up to the "clubhouse". It was a little chilly, and I left my gear in the clubhouse while we finished the setup. When I got suited up and took my gun out to put in the holster the slide was really stiff. If I had thought about Chapter 3: Be Prepared, I would have taken the slide off wipe the slide-glide medium off, and just hit it with some light weight oil. Naw, one or two shots and it'll warm up. :D

When we got down to the first stage, I was having doubts about how fast the gun would warm up. Starting position was facing up range, I told Carl the RO this might take a while. BEEP, turn around put the book on the table gun out and engage the first target. Bang, good hit, crap didn't go into battery, re rack, for the next however long it was I worked my way through every concievable malfunction possible. Just keep going, and have fun and get through it. I got great hits all through the stage, came in second for points, but my time obviously didn't cut it :) Went over to the gunsafe area and oiled the hell out of my gun with some lightweight oil, and cycled the snot out of the slide. Also changed out the newer Aftec extractor that hasn't been in the gun that long for and STI extractor that I know better.

Joking with the rest of the squad on the way to the next stage that today is my jam clearing practice. Next stage was a fun one, but the gun was still FTF and not extracting. Good hits, got the most points on the stage just a little too much time racking the gun.

We had to climb half a mile up the hill and wade across the river (I kid you not, well maybe it was a stream) to the 3rd stage. Did I mention that most of the stages were mud bogs? :D Anyhow next step on the gun was bumping up the recoil spring, so I took out the 12, and put in an 18. That did it! This was a tougher stage, 30 targets from 5 shooting positions and lots of cover. Good hits, but one mental booboo caused two mikes and fail to engage. Doesn't matter how fast you go, can't shoot enough A's to make up 25 points.

Last two stages went good, lit it up nicely on the second last one.

Overall awesome day, had a great squad of guys, and some good stages.

What did I learn:

-When the gun is talking to you, pay attention.

-On a complex stage, once the plan works and don't change it last minute. Make sure the plan is solid in mind when stepping to the line.

-have some garbage bags in the range bag, my range bag got muddy.

-saw an example of why you always wear a hat when shooting, one of the ladies in the squad ahead of us caught a hot brass in the rim of her glasses. OUCH!

Chapter 5: The Illusion of Form

Samurai Strategies

Heavy leg day in the gym this morning, it is amazing what eating properly (LOTS) does for lifts.

Did live fire twice today. Was a beautiful day, so went and did my own thing on range 5 this afternoon. Started with some groups off the bench, I haven't been doing enough of this. Was doing 3 shots from 25 yards, tape and repeat. Still have lots to learn on fine tuning the trigger control, it was interesting. 3 groups in a row, my first shot went through the same hole, like exactly. Next did some drills for the next qualifier. From 25 and 15 yards. At 25 yards, 3 targets 1 yard apart. 2 shots each target in 5 seconds. My draw time was hovering around 2 seconds, and .45-.5 splits after, gotta work on those A's. Second string from 15 yards. 2 shots each target, reload, 2 shots each target strong hand only. My draw was around 1.5ish, my reload was up around 2.5ish and I was only getting maybe 2 stronghand shots after the reload. Gonna spend more time on the reload dry fires.

In the evening, we did had the regular group out. It went pretty well, we did a lot of multi target strings. From 10 yards I was getting my splits down around .3 with good hits. It was a good day of shooting all the way around.

Oh and my gun... After yesterday, I got it home and cleaned it all out. Lightweight oil all the way through and put the aftec extractor back in. With my practice this afternoon about every 10-12 shots one would fail to extract. Talked it over with Murray this evening, and changed my recoil spring. The one that i had been using I got from Murray when we were testing a bunch of them in my gun to see what it liked. It was around 10 lbs, but I have no idea on the history of the spring. Anyhow I guess it was about toast, cause I threw in a new 10 lbs recoil spring and the gun ran flawless :D

Chapter 6: Absolute Integrity

Samurai Strategies