Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Price Check (new And Used)

Brendan M

I'm thinking about building a Glock 9mm for shooting steel.

What is a good price for a G17 & G34?

I live in AZ and face about 8% sales tax. My FFL only charges $15 per transfer so out of state usually save money.

Thanks for your input.

I bought the last couple with certificates Glock has donated as match prizes. My dealer charges $28 and the last one was $443 out the door for a G17.

A cop buddy and some letterhead will get another $75 or so off that price.

I'm thinking about building a Glock 9mm for shooting steel.

What is a good price for a G17 & G34?

I live in AZ and face about 8% sales tax. My FFL only charges $15 per transfer so out of state usually save money.

Thanks for your input.

Then Gunsamerica is your friend.

There is also a Glock dedicated site, I can't remember their name. They sell Glock aftermarket stuff and sell guns at wholesale to get you to buy parts.

seriously.

The Mad Cow disease has eaten the part of my brain where their name was stored.

found it:

http://www.topglock.com/catalog/pistols_glock.htm

Edited by bountyhunter

G'day Brendan, and et al.,

Just a couple of information points to share with you. You didn't mention which you were looking for new or used.

A couple of years back I learned about Scottsdale Gun Center [near Scottsdale Road and Thomas]. Don't confuse it with the Scottsdale Gun Club. Anyhow, I did yellow page search and came across them when I was up in PHX visiting for a few days. When I got there they had both new, used, and refurbished Glocks. I ended up getting a refurbished second generation Glock for what I felt was a reasonable price. (I confirmed this later when looking about after the fact) They treated me professionally and I didn't get any gun store stories.

Also as of lately when I'm up in PHX or TUS I will try to swing by Sportsman's Warehouse for this or that. I've found they have pretty reasonable prices on new Glocks. One of their advantages is their inventory is usually pretty good. If memory serves you might care to have a go at their web page. There is some traveling exhibition going on where they are going to have some discounts on things at each of their stores.

Now you can take your time and look about some of the local matches and find out who some of the individual FFL dealers are. There are times where they will do transfers or somehow manage to find a really good deal and pass along their low overhead = savings to you. Good luck to ya in your quest for a new launcher!

On a side note I'm going to have to swing by Chandler on my next run up there. I want to see how much things have changed since I moved away from there....aaaah I remember when Gilbert was just a couple blocks long on the main drag.... I even remember when it used to be called Williams Field Road instead of Chandler Blvd! Memories....

Cheers!