Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Damn Barrel Link!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Adiksaputok sent me to his gunsmith Rob Melhorn. I believe he works on Tarans guns too on occasion. I was really impressed to see a beautifully kept organized garage complete with a Bridgeport mill, lathe, and a lot of different grinders and polishers. He invited me over, took a good look at the fit and threw slighly widened hole in a # dawson. While I was there, He replaced my Front F/O sight as he felt it looked like it was on its way out. then He gave me a new arrendondo extended mag release! He measured my trigger pull, and said wow! thats nice! he looked further, said no wonder! I did it!.. He remembered the serial and he leaves a small line where the slop starts. He tested it and their was about .050" pre tavel, but it broke at 1.95! Man this guy is good! I felt his gvt model he built and the flat top serrations maded me think he got a really good troph match slide.. nope it was his government model with some of the most beautiful slide jobs I ever saw.

He did it for on the spot. thats what I call service! If anyone in the SoCal Area needs a proffessional, quick, reasonable smith this is the man to see! Even if your out of the area, he's worth a try. I took my baby to the indoor range about 3 miles from his house and shot the best 10 round group I ever shot at 25". I ran 300 through it flawlessly, and called it a night. Big thanks to Rob Melhorn, and Adiksputok for taking care of me. Adiksputok didnt have to do anything. it was a done deal, and out of symphathy he offered to have my gun fixed. I really appreciate it man! Scotts excited to bring the edge there. Thanks alot guys!!!

:):):):):):)

now of to dryfire practice.. sorry for babbling! :wacko: