Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Some Rules Ideas

elenius

Two reasons: Stability is almost always desired over change, and secondly I believe the loss of power benefit would be perceived as deminishing the V (power) part of DVC.

The idea was to strengthen the V aspect, in the sense that it would actually become part of the DVC trade-off, i.e. there would be a real choice. I also like the idea of more different options in terms of equipment.

To be honest, I didn't think much about Limited (or Open) division. I can't play it myself, being a new Californian. I was just considering Prod/L10/SS/Revolver. It's in the "low-end" divisions that we have most of the confusion and arbitrary rules.

Also, in these divisions, there are more ways to make the PF choice interesting: By limiting mag capacity as in SS.

Hmm, come to think of it, how about 8 rounds minor or 6 rounds major for revolver? :)

BTW, moderator, can we move this to the USPSA Rules section?

So we don't have enough rule this and that going on without more????????

Two reasons: Stability is almost always desired over change, and secondly I believe the loss of power benefit would be perceived as deminishing the V (power) part of DVC.

The idea was to strengthen the V aspect, in the sense that it would actually become part of the DVC trade-off, i.e. there would be a real choice. I also like the idea of more different options in terms of equipment.

To be honest, I didn't think much about Limited (or Open) division. I can't play it myself, being a new Californian. I was just considering Prod/L10/SS/Revolver. It's in the "low-end" divisions that we have most of the confusion and arbitrary rules.

Also, in these divisions, there are more ways to make the PF choice interesting: By limiting mag capacity as in SS.

Hmm, come to think of it, how about 8 rounds minor or 6 rounds major for revolver? :)

BTW, moderator, can we move this to the USPSA Rules section?

So we don't have enough rule this and that going on without more????????

Ha Ha Ha Ha, the defense rests......

They are new Merlin. They might not even know about the ongoing rukus over on the USPSA Forum. Besides, they are just ideas. Isn't that what this forum is for?