Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which Mag Pouches For M&p Mags?

Tolly

Hey guys, sorry about all the new shooter questions. I have checked out all the holsters and decided to to go with the Blase-Tech DOH SR loop holster for my M&P but I am stuck trying to figure out what to use for mag pouches. I know that I don't like the double or multiple mag pouches so I will be going with individual pouches, but which ones? Is there a mag pouch made that will work with M&P mags and also adjust to work with single stack 1911 mags, my guess is no. Any help would be appreciated. If it matters I will be using a 1.5" CR Speed two-piece belt.

Hey guys, sorry about all the new shooter questions. I have checked out all the holsters and decided to to go with the Blase-Tech DOH SR loop holster for my M&P but I am stuck trying to figure out what to use for mag pouches. I know that I don't like the double or multiple mag pouches so I will be going with individual pouches, but which ones? Is there a mag pouch made that will work with M&P mags and also adjust to work with single stack 1911 mags, my guess is no. Any help would be appreciated. If it matters I will be using a 1.5" CR Speed two-piece belt.

Tolly -

I'm using the CR Speed pouches for my M&P mags - You can use the Beretta/CZ spacer without the tension screw and they work - or you can trim the spacer down some and they fit even better.