Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G34 Jams With 124 Fmj

Mbogo

I bought a G34 to play IPSC. I wanted to play with it so I got a Carver Competition mount and put a C-More on it. First off I admit I didn't lower the ejection port the 0.1 inch as reccomended.

Played with it Wednesday shooting American Eagle 147 gr FMJ using the factory Glock barrel and it did fine. I had read post on this forum about the 34 and problems with compensators so I tried a ported barrel. EFK Fire Dragon 3 port. This afternoon I had a chance to shoot it again, first time with the ported barrel. I used some 124 gr American Eagle FMJ. About half the shots (just one magazine) jammed the cases under the C-More.

I'm thinking the recoil spring will need adjustment (replacement with a non-captured typw). Any ideas? Will I have to lower the ejection port too?

Thanks

I bought a G34 to play IPSC. I wanted to play with it so I got a Carver Competition mount and put a C-More on it. First off I admit I didn't lower the ejection port the 0.1 inch as reccomended.

Played with it Wednesday shooting American Eagle 147 gr FMJ using the factory Glock barrel and it did fine. I had read post on this forum about the 34 and problems with compensators so I tried a ported barrel. EFK Fire Dragon 3 port. This afternoon I had a chance to shoot it again, first time with the ported barrel. I used some 124 gr American Eagle FMJ. About half the shots (just one magazine) jammed the cases under the C-More.

I'm thinking the recoil spring will need adjustment (replacement with a non-captured typw). Any ideas? Will I have to lower the ejection port too?

Thanks

in my xsperience you will need to lower the ejestion port down to the serial # and tun the ejector post.

tun the ejector by moving the strike point over .

johnnie