Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Idpa Set Up For Gp100 And Glock 34

Gunmac

I have a GP100 with 3 safariland comp III speedloaders and a Glock 34 with 3 magazines (10 cartridge).

I want to order a belt, holster, speedloader holders and magazine holders but don't want to get something that is not IDPA approved.

Any guidance on an outlet or specific models to choose from would be greatly appreciated. The is alot of equipment out there but I don't really understand the new IDPA rules enough to pick something out.

I have a GP100 with 3 safariland comp III speedloaders and a Glock 34 with 3 magazines (10 cartridge).

I want to order a belt, holster, speedloader holders and magazine holders but don't want to get something that is not IDPA approved.

Any guidance on an outlet or specific models to choose from would be greatly appreciated. The is alot of equipment out there but I don't really understand the new IDPA rules enough to pick something out.

Check with Chris Stewart at Ready Tactical

If he does not have what you need in stock, he'll make it and it will be IDPA legal.

Check with Chris Stewart at Ready Tactical

If he does not have what you need in stock, he'll make it and it will be IDPA legal.

I did try to call before I posted but no one picks up the phone and there is some sort of message saying the message system is not functional. Ready Tactical has gotten favorable reviews on the site so they were my first stop.

I also sent an email so maybe I will get a response in a few days.

Thanks for responding.