Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Idpa Nationals

If your gun if overweight, do they allow you to correct it before giving a FTDR?

BTW in the Nationals how closely are guns checked?

Are guns taken apart to check components?

Are mag releases measured for length?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As this was my first Nationals, I would like to say that I had a blast. I was able to meet quite a few folks including Julie G., Dave S., Ernie L., Jerry. M., Peggy C., Bill W. I got to watch and video Vogel throughout most of Thursday's stages. He is a great shooter. I've now had the pleasure of being defeated by him in 3 different matches. Nice job Bob!!!!!

Julie Goloski is a class act. It was a great pleasure to talk with her and watch her shoot.

I don't think anyone mentioned Jerry's 7.40s El Prez. WOW!!!!!!!! I've got it on video.

Congratulations to the Michigan shooters.

SSP MA - Dick Lichon 15th place

SSP EX - Jack Calcut 3rd place

ESR EX - Gary Cuttitta 1st place (somebody sign his card)

I look forward to next years Nats. Hopefully, mother nature will be more kind to some of us next year ;)

Thanks to all the staff and those who came form other countries to put on a excellent match

This was my first Natls. and spending time with all the top shooters in the U.S. was

the highlight of our trip.

we hear alot of the rain and mud but here in michigan we are used to these conditions

the bags over targets caused more down points then I planned on.

I want to thank Jerry Miculek, Julie Goloski, Dave Sevigney, Bob Vogel, Steve Moneypenny

Ernest Langdon, Peggy Cowell, Bill Wilson, Dru Nichols.. and everyone else that took the time to talk to us and even follow us around as we shot. The first time I met Dru at

sign in, she spelled my name exactly... off the top of her head, then asked how I pronounced it.( Q-T-ta) then I ran into Bill Wilson in the hall and he knew who I was

and what div and class I was shooting. That just blew me away..

Here we are shooting in a small town in MI week after week month after month

and people do know who we are WOW................

Thanks again to everyone Staff, fellow shooters,

Gary Cuttitta

Congratulations Cheetahs!

We missed you here in Ohio today. You missed a great match.

The reason they knew all about you was we tipped them off and told them you were a "ringer." :lol: Glad to see you didn't disappoint. :D

Catch you next spring!

Congratulations Cheetahs!

We missed you here in Ohio today. You missed a great match.

The reason they knew all about you was we tipped them off and told them you were a "ringer." :lol: Glad to see you didn't disappoint. :D

Catch you next spring!

Thanks Steve

It was a great time wish you could have made the trip

Gary