Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need Help Ordering A Press

Can anyone help me to make an order here from Brian. I would call him but it is hard for me to do due to my hours at work. So I kinda need to make an internet order. I will be reloading 40cal. I have the Dillon Die set in 40 caliber. I have the resizing die, the seating die and the crimp die. I don't have anything else. I want the XL650 I suppose. I have been using a rock chucker press so this will probably be a big upgrade I hope. Thank you for any help here I will get an order off to Brian when I accumalate enough from you all. Thank you again

I will second Merlin on emailing Brian. Send him your number and let him know you need advice and I am sure he will get back to ya'

The 650 is a good choice, but considering you already have a couple parts, talking to Brian might save you a few bucks if he can work it out so you don't buy those parts again by mistake.

You are about to do the best thing possible as far as improving your reloading experience goes. Dillon, there is no substitute!

Ya Brian emailed me he had to run might get a chance to call me tonight. If not then Monday afternoon. I have a scale also so I don't have to buy one of those. I can still use some input if there is somethings that might be worth concidering. I am tired of using a rockchucker press. It takes almost a month to kick out 1,000 rounds.