Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Phelps Case Feeder For Dillon 450b 550 Or 550b

Hello every one i just got in my hands a Phelps automatic casef eeder for dillon 450b 550 or 550b. I was wondering if any one out there use's this or has one or needs one. i have a dillon xl650 so i have no use for this if any one is interested in it send a message i was just wondering about cause i have searched for it online haven't come up with any thing. Wondering if any one has one or knows any thing about it. Thanks

Sort of surprised nobody replied to your post. IIRC these appeared in the early 90s. I had two pass through my hands in the late 90s, never really spent any time with either.

Reviews were mixed, I think, among 550 owners with some swearing they were great after a little tinkering/tweaking, others swearing at them because they couldn't get them to function correctly. One of our local 45/38 Super gunsmiths talked them up pretty good, but said you needed to be "handy" to get/keep one functioning right.

I think I have seen them for sale on Ebay, and if I had it, that is probably how I'd sell it.

Dillon's new casefeeder, while costing lots more, works-sometimes your model doesn't.

Good luck,

Bob

Thanks for replying I wasn’t to sure on this casefeeder I got it from my dad which he got from a trade and handed it down to me I had no clue what it was or ever heard of it ill prolly stick it on ebay to get some more loading components haha thanks!!! :D