Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It Came Back!

robopup

Back when I started shooting IPSC revovler, I was using a 4" 610-2. It was a sweet shooting gun and it used the same ammo as my limited gun. I ended up trading it for a 625-3, the guy I traded with wanted a gun for IDPA. I regreted than trade. The guy I traded with wanted to make some room in his safe and offered it back to me. The price was right so I took it back. Now I got the 610, moon clips and a holster. What more can I ask for!!

Cool!

I know where you're coming from. About a year ago I got a call from a friend of mine asking if I wanted to buy back the very first custom revolver I ever owned (and foolishly sold to Larry about ten years back). I was over there within half an hour, cash in hand. My old gun once again resides in my safe where it belongs! :)

Cool!

I know where you're coming from. About a year ago I got a call from a friend of mine asking if I wanted to buy back the very first custom revolver I ever owned (and foolishly sold to Larry about ten years back). I was over there within half an hour, cash in hand. My old gun once again resides in my safe where it belongs! :)

Jim Bouton said in his book "Ball Four" that you spend 20 years thinking you were gripping the baseball and all the time it was the other way around. The same could be said for guns we have foolishly gotten rid of.