Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rich,

I sent an e-mail to Don last week and got a reply in 2 days. He seems to be ok from what I can tell. He built my open gun which I am sending in for a tuneup before I bring it down here. When he was building it he was hard to get a hold of but usually replied to my e-mails within a week or two. He did have a spam filter that seemed to stop e-mails from one of my accounts, but my work e-mails have always gotten through. Maybe something similar is happening here?

So...since Nov. 2nd (my previous post) I've left 2-3 more phone messages and equal number of e-mails before I left for A-Stan in January. No returns. Anyone have an idea on what's up? I've been trying to pay this rifle off for a long time and Don has been super patient about it. Just need to know what my balance is. My brother lives in AZ and will do the paperwork.

Rich

• 5 months later...

Been talking to Don recently, so the crisis is averted. He's just been super busy but the good news is that my rifle is done and I was able to get the stock change that I wanted and Badger metal added. Gotta love it when things roll in the right direction. Just gotta find glass for it now.

Rich