Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cr Speed Platform Help

Nick H

I have just installed one of the CR Speed platforms as the muzzle cup was too small for my Edge. I have noticed that the draw is now quite snatchy and requires a bit more effort.

I am using the smallest post (9mm/38) but is quite tight in my 38 super barrel (I am not forcing it down). I have adjusted everything so the trigger guard engages the retainer clip correctly.

Has anyone else had this problem, and any suggestions for management? Will the post wear over time and bind less in the barrel?

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Edited by Nick H

I have just installed one of the CR Speed platforms as the muzzle cup was too small for my Edge. I have noticed that the draw is now quite snatchy and requires a bit more effort.

I am using the smallest post (9mm/38) but is quite tight in my 38 super barrel (I am not forcing it down). I have adjusted everything so the trigger guard engages the retainer clip correctly.

Has anyone else had this problem, and any suggestions for management? Will the post wear over time and bind less in the barrel?

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Did you adjust the white screw? If it's too high it will cause a headache.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Did you adjust the white screw? If it's too high it will cause a headache.

Yeah, I adjusted it so it wasn't forcing the barrel against the plug.