Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thanks To All

daemon

Just wanted to say thanks for all the tips and tricks that are posted in this forum. I am new to this forum but not new to shooting. I have been through 2 four day courses for handgun at frontsight nevada. And each time I go my times, accuracy, sight accusition, grip, and trigger control improve. But until I browsed through the forum here I considered keeping one eye closed a MUST. Lately I have been trying to keep both eye's open, fight through the double vision thing and try to keep the sights in vision through the shot. While I have not succeeded 100% as of yet I am getting better. Almost remarkably so. A bit more dry practice and I may be happy with my level of "expertise". While I presently have no interest in shooting competitively I am studying up on techniques and tips for the different types of competition shooting. So once again thanks to all of you!!!

Daemon,

You are quite welcome!

The best way to say "Thank you" though is to send others to this place, and when and if possible drop our fine host a few greenbacks for his "touble". ;)

good luck, and good shooting.

Hopalong

I remember when I first started shooting and kept wondering to myself how to keep both eyes open since there were two targets...and I too thought that you had to shoot with one eye open until I kept practicing. While I am far from what I consider an expert, I can definitely tell my accuracy and group size got a lot better since I learned to shoot with both eyes