Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Are there any clubs up there that offer USPSA style shooting? I think I have heard of Rim Counrty Shooters or something like that, but I don't know where or when they shoot. Any help would be great. Thanks

Are there any clubs up there that offer USPSA style shooting? I think I have heard of Rim Counrty Shooters or something like that, but I don't know where or when they shoot. Any help would be great. Thanks

This may be what you are looking for:

TONTO RIM PRACTICAL SHOOTERS

Wayne E. Liebzeit

Section: AZ Area: 2 Club Number: AZ17

Payson, AZ 85541

Home: (928) 472-4559

My family and I did some training with Matt McLearn in early April at a range just south of Payson (Matt lives in Payson). I know there is a club that shoots there. I think this may be it (the above information was copied from the USPSA site).

Thanks David. Im going up there for the weekend and wanted to see if they were going to shoot then. Do you have any idea when they have matches?

We were there on Saturday, April 1, and near the end of the day some guys showed up to set up a match for the next day. So my best guess is they shoot on the 1st Sunday of the month, but that is just a guess. I suggest you call the contact number.

Wouldn't you know it, I'm up here right now but I decided not to bring the pistol and gear up because I didn't think you guys would be shooting today. Should have brang it out anyway. I might be able to make it next saturday, if I can get off work.

Where do you guys shoot anyway? Is it that range down close to Rye? I have been there before but it was closed.