Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cr Speed World Shoot Model Problems

I have a worldshoot model 2 I have installed the CZ/Beretta spacer. However the gun still rides way too far up in the holster and can be lifted up and pulled away from the muzzle stud with it fully locked. Totally un safe. if i move the gun up in the holster until it holds the gun sturdy it exposes the trigger... has anyone else had these probems

I have emailed CR speed and they told me to back out the white screw and adjust the muzzle stud... which neither of worked. It holds my STI perfectly with the 1911 spacer in it.. but the EAA with the corresponding spacer will not work.

Hope someone has some experience.

Thanks in advance

Steve

I have a worldshoot model 2 I have installed the CZ/Beretta spacer. However the gun still rides way too far up in the holster and can be lifted up and pulled away from the muzzle stud with it fully locked. Totally un safe. if i move the gun up in the holster until it holds the gun sturdy it exposes the trigger... has anyone else had these probems

I have emailed CR speed and they told me to back out the white screw and adjust the muzzle stud... which neither of worked. It holds my STI perfectly with the 1911 spacer in it.. but the EAA with the corresponding spacer will not work.

Hope someone has some experience.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Steve:

I would suggest emailing Eric Grauffel. That is his set up and he has responded to emails fom me in the same day. www.ericgraufffel.com

Mike

With my Tanfo I use the 1911 spacer, the white screw is backed way out and having the height of the platform (I use Arredondo) is important. When looking at the gun in the holster, the gun is square to the holster body, not canted. Eric will help you out, he's good on replying to questions.

Steve,

I alway took the retention bar out and recut the slot in the holster body to correctly locate the retention bar for my Tanfoglio's. This lets the gun ride low in the holster and reduces the extra play off the muzzle plug.

Kenny