Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2 Day Uspsa Production Class With Matthew Mink

Ferrell Spicer

WE STILL HAVE SOME ROOM LEFT!!!! :unsure:

We will be starting at 8:00am Saturday on our quest for production world domination. We welcome anyone that is interested to come join us. We are going to have lots of fun and work hard. The match on Sunday is going to be a good test of what we learn in the class. I'm looking forward to getting started and wearing on Matt's last nerve. B)

Thanks for the help Sam, I knew we could count on you!!! B)

Well since Matt wouldn't let me use my LTD gun or my Revo I just got to shoot the match with them....Darn was trying to get some good info on the sly. ;)

The class seemed to go off good, all members were tired, a little sore and full of all kinds of good new info........and attitudes.

to those who missed it....................

Sorry you missed a good class.

To those who came, and Matt....

Thanks,

The CRSSA (Range) was glad to have you with us, come back as often as you can. :)

Sam Keen

I was letting people shoot their Limited equipment, just not you.... :D

I did wear them out (and myself in the process). 1 day + a match made time real short to get all the good info in, but we covered nearly everything I wanted to cover. Now its up to them to make it happen.

A big thanks goes out to the folks at CRSSA for making this happen. I had a great time and hope to do it again.

Oh, and I saw Sam shoot Easy Street in 11.6x with a Revolver.

Well I am still dragging a bit, but it was well worth it. Matt covered a lot of great information and put us through several really good drills.

Matt would show us how he recommended doing something and tell us why, then make sure we understood. He never took the "it's my way or the highway" approach. He also made sure to take the time to work with everyone on a one on one basis to explain any questions that came up with something we were working on. The best thing is he made it fun.

I recommend Matt very highly. Give him a shout and have him set up a class in your area.