Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Visiting Mexico

Bubber

While living in Arizona a friend and I had a chance to visit Mexico.  We were in a cantina one afternoon enjoying our cervezas and noticed a gentleman at the next table enjoying apparently a fine meal.  His plate was loaded with the main course and he was eagerly devouring it.  My friend could not help noticing the young senoritas surrounding him and giggling with anticipation.  My friend, who has never been known for being shy, asked the waiter about the situation.  The waiter replied, Senor after the bullfight we serve the testicles as delicacy.  It gives one great virility and staying power.  My friend then asks for a plate.  The waiter informs him that there none left and to get a serving he must be there after the bullfight as they are quite the desired dish.  The next afternoon we again visit the cantina, my friend asked if there was a bullfight and if they were any testicles left.  The waiter said Si Senor.  My friend ordered a plate to be brought before him.  He then began devouring this delicacy.  After he finished the waiter came by to remove his plate.  My friend then said it was good but the helping seemed quite a bit smaller than yesterdays.  The waiter replied, Si Senor sometimes the bull…. He wins.

Small Paul,   I just swore not to mention his name.  Besides that the statue of limitations has run out.  I moved and he can't find me.