Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cr Mag Pouchs

B12

Hey can any one tell me how to setup the cr mag pouch for my single stack mags?

There should be some directions that came with the pouches? - if you don't have the pouches, you need to install the inserts that look like an "L" if I remember correctly. To do so, just remove the bolt that holds the front part of the pouch onto the back of the pouch and put the new insert in - reinstall bolt and you should be good to go.

It's been a while since I did that, but if I'm off someone else I'm sure can help.

Hey can any one tell me how to setup the cr mag pouch for my single stack mags?

There should be some directions that came with the pouches? - if you don't have the pouches, you need to install the inserts that look like an "L" if I remember correctly. To do so, just remove the bolt that holds the front part of the pouch onto the back of the pouch and put the new insert in - reinstall bolt and you should be good to go.

It's been a while since I did that, but if I'm off someone else I'm sure can help.

yeah they came with directions but they say nothing about single stack! jsut wondering right now my 45 is at the smith and shooting m92 on Sunday so i put those inserts in. for this match